I’ve now been using my ZIIP Halo for over a month and here is my review!
In short. I love it! I have been a fan of microcurrent for quite some time now. And ZIIP GX was my favorite device. After trying out ZIIP Halo I can actually say it has impressed me even more!
This post will explain all you want to know about this device. What results I get from it. And how it is different from the GX.
I’ll also give you an exclusive discount code (see below).
This is what this post will cover:
- What is ZIIP HALO?
- Does ZIIP actually work?
- Discount code
- ZIIP HALO vs ZIIP GX
What is ZIIP Halo?
ZIIP Halo is a beauty device that utilizes microcurrent AND nanocurrent. I have a long blog post that explains all about microcurrent, and I truly recommend you read it if you haven’t already.
In short, microcurrent (with the right device) will plump, tighten, and lift your face. All naturally by stimulating your facial muscles.
When used over time it will also increase ATP, which means more collagen and elastin. And therefore recude wrinkles and fine lines. Nanocurrent has the power to do this even more efficiently.
Nanocurrent is also more efficient when it comes to skin healing and cell regeneration. And it causes molecular changes over a longer period of time. The results will therefor be more cumulative and longer lasting than microcurrent alone.
What makes ZIIP Halo unique is the following:
- It has a dual waveform technology that utilizes both microcurrent and nanocurrent.
- It has a plethora of programs that can be combined and customized after your specific needs (for example jowls, de-puff, contour, eyes, acne and more). And they are all super easy to use.
- The device is small, incredibly lightweight, and you only need one hand.
- You can treat your skin in just 4 minutes and see an immediate lift and glow.
- You can choose to use the programs that are available in the app. Or you can just freestyle with the default program that is highly effective.
- ZIIP is actually the only beauty device with nanocurrent for home use.
Does ZIIP actually work?
Yes it does! And it works better than any other device I have ever tried. It has actually become the one and only device I use.
For example ZIIP helps my eyes look a lot more rested (it has the power to remove under eye puffiness). And it has also made my eyes a lot (really, alot!) less hooded.
It has also helped my mouth area to completely stop pointing downwards with the program jowls. And it gives an overall amazing lift and glow and simply makes me look a lot younger. I cannot recommend it enough!
I am the kind of person who usually looks 10 years older just after one night of bad sleep. Thanks to ZIIP, I can have my 44-year-old-skin look great everyday! And after becoming a mom, that is something I value a lot since my sleep these days is scarce.
Now I have been using ZIIP GX for about 4 years prior to the Halo. And I have only used the HALO for about a month. With that said, I have already experienced all the amazing effects from this device. But the Halo is indeed an upgrade. And I feel that the new program “The Lift” delivers more overall results in 4 minutes than anything before.
*Please note, this post contains affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission if you purchase through any of those links. You can read my full disclosure here.
The code is also valid for all their gels. As I mentioned above, I personally prefer the crystal gel that you can read more about here.
ZIIP Halo vs ZIIP GX
If you have the old ZIIP device already (GX or OX), you might wonder if you need to buy the new ZIIP Halo as well?
I would say probably no. Because the old device is still fantastic! And it even has some features that I personally prefer over the Halo. But let me break down the differences one by one.
1) The beep and vibration is much much loader on Halo. The reason for this is because the company got a lot of feedback from users about the beep and vibration beeing too quiet.
Personally I prefer the lower sound. Because then I can do my treatment while my baby is sleeping next to me or in the same room. With the louder noise that is just not possible. But for most people I think the new vibration and beep is much appreciated.
2) The on and off button is smaller and next to the probes. This makes is hard to accidentally push the button while doing a treatment. A great plus I would say!
3) The Halo does not get as slippery. A huge improvement too.
4) The default program that comes with the Halo, The Lift, is only 4 minutes long and incorporates both microcurrent and nanocurrent. It is short and effective but can be used several times for even more results.
5) The device resets to the default program everytime the device is restarted. For most people I think this is a great improvement. Since it is easy to know “what is coming” everytime you start the device.
At first, I found this annoying, since I love to use other programs from the app too. And for example I use Founder’s favorite most often, and often twice in a row. For that reason, I liked the old device that keeps the last used program until I change it.
But again, most people probably prefer to always have the quick and simple (yet effective) program as a default whenever they start the device. And now after using Halo for some weeks I absolute love The Lift! And it is now the program I always start my treatments with.
6) The new ZIIP Halo has the potential to go up 500 microamps. This is nothing you need or should use in your face. But it could be useful for future programs for body parts.
In other words. ZIIP will, in the future, include programs for certain body parts. And those will only be available through the ZIIP HALO and not the GX or OX.
7) ZIIP Halo has a few new programs. And some that are a little bit different from the GX and OX even though they have the same name and purpose.
Also, the GX and OX has a two programs (Sculp and Lift and The works) that Halo doesn’t.
With that said, there will be constantly new updates and new programs added to all devices. So I would’t worry about that.
One thing I also like is that the Halo include a “Learn your Halo”- program. A 3-minues guide for anyone new to ZIIP.
I hope you’ve found this review helpful! Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions. And give it a share if you think someone else would appreciate this review.
Until next time, love your skin!